The kit contains:
- A document holder designed to keep your personal insurance papers secure in your glove box.
- An driver information card that identifies you and also specifies contact information of those you want to be notified in the event of an emergency.
- An “other guy’s” information card that allows you to gather the other drivers and witnesses pertinent information.
- A list of 5 things to do after an accident.
- A disposable camera so that you can take photos of the crash scene, the vehicles involved, the weather conditions, and any other documentation of the accident.
- A ballpoint pen so you don’t have to look for one.
- A business card from our office so you can call our office at no charge if you have questions.
The purpose of this kit is to be a resource for you and your family in the event of an automobile accident. It is free and available for each of your vehicles. We have them in our cars, too.
If you have new teenage drivers, this is an especially crucial time to teach them what to do if they’re involved in an accident. Show them where this Accident Survival Kit is located and practice what to do should they need to use it.
Get one for each vehicle you own and teach the other drivers in your family where it is and what’s inside. We hope you never have to use it, but if you do, it is meant to help you or someone you know in the event of an accident.
The Accident Survival Kit is free. Just come to our office to pick one up. We are located at:
McMullin Injury Law
1240 E. 100 So. ,Suite 6
St. George, Utah 84790
Or call us at:
At McMullin Injury Law we are In Your Community and…On Your Side.